- Enomoto Y. and Ae M.: Kenematic characteristics of the World and Japanese elite 1500m runners. Bulletin of the track and Filed 13: 11-18, 2000
- Morioka Y., Sugita M., Matsuo A., Okada H., and Ae M.: Relationship between the features of velocity change in the men's 400m hurdle race and performance: analysis of the race pattern for world calss athletes. Jpn J Physical Education 45: 414-421, 2000.
- Shimada K., Ae M., Fujii N., Yuki M., and Kawamura T.: Biomechanical study on the functions of the torso and lower limbs in baseball pitching. Jpn. J. Biomechanics in Sport and Exercise 4 : 47-60, 2000.
- Takamatsu J., Ae M., and Fujii N.: Mechanical energy flow between vaulter and pole in pole vaulting. Jpn. J. Biomechanics in Sport and Exercise 4 : 108-115, 2000.
- Takahashi K., Ae M., Fujii N., Shimada K., and Ozaki T.: Increase in the ball velocity and the forces exterted on the ball by the fingers of the hand. Jpn. J. Biomechanics in Sport and Exercise 4 : 116-124, 2000.
- Fujii N: A study on the calibulation of the DLT parameters based on the distance between two reference points in three dimensional motion analysis. Bull Inst Health and Sport Sciences, Univ of Tsukuba 23: 89-98, 2000.