- Takeda K., Ae M., Enomoto Y., and Yokozawa T.: A biomechanical investigation on characteristics of the running motion for Japanese elite female long distance runners. Japan journal of studies in athletics 2: 5-10, 2004.
- Takeda K. and Ae M.: Biomechanical study on Japanese distance women runners. Bulletin of the track and Filed 16: 3-10, 2004.
- Takano J., Fujii N., Mukai N., Liu LJ., Hayashi K., Shirasaki Y., Saito S., and Tokuyama K.: Jumper's tibia assessed along 64 directions centering center of gravity of the bone by pQCT. Jpn J Phys Fitness Sports Med 53: 123-130, 2004.
- Shimada K., Ae M., Fujii N., Kawamura T., and Takahashi K.: The mechanical energy flows between body segments during baseball pitching. Japanese journal of biomechanics in sport and exercise 8(1): 12-26, 2004.
- Yuda J., Yuki M., Aoyanagi T., Fujii N., and Ae M.: Changes in blade reaction forces during the curve phase due to fatigue in long distance speed skating. International Journal of Sport and Health Science 2: 195-204, 2004.