- Ae M., Muraki Y., Koyama H., and Fujii N.: A biomechanical method to establish a standard motion and identify critical motion by motion variability: with examples of high jump and sprint running. Bull Inst Health and Sport Sciences, Univ of Tsukuba 30: 5-12, 2007.
- Masumura M., Marquez WQ., and Ae M.: Biomechanical analysis of the spike motion of men's volleyball players with different swing speed.The Japan J of Sport Methodology 20(1): 85-97, 2007.
- Yuda J., Yuki M., Aoyama T., Fujii N., and Ae M.: Kinematic analusis of the technique for elite male long-distance speed skaters in curving. J Applied Biochmanics 23: 128-138, 2007.
- Hirayama D., Fujii N., Ae M., Koike S., Takahashi K., Shimada K., and Kawamura T.: The relationship of the number of pitches to the kinematics changes of pitching during a simulated baseball game. Ibaraki Journal of Health and Sport Sciences, 25: 31-42, 2007.
- Yoshimine K. and Fujii N.: Biomechanical study on ball control motion for grounder passing in soccer. Ibaraki Journal of Health and Sport Sciences, 25: 42-54, 2007.
- Sakamoto N. and Fujii N.: Kinematic analysis of forehand strokes for the various impact timing in soft-tennis. Ibaraki Journal of Health and Sport Sciences, 25: 55-68, 2007.
- Mochida T., Matsuo A., Yanagiya T., Yano T., Sugita M., and Ae M.: A new method for determining section average running speed in the 400m competition race: feasibility, reliability and validity. Bulletin of Studies in Athletics of JAAF 3: 9-15, 2007.
- Takeda O., Koyama H., Yoshihara A., and Ae M.: Biomechanical study on the relationship between conversion of the mechanical energy and vaulting techniques in men's pole vaulters. Bulletin of Studies in Athletics of JAAF 3: 16-24, 2007.
- Tauchi K., Iso S., Mochida T., Sugita M., and Ae M.: Relationships between the duration times of the motion phases and the record in the discus. Bulletin of Studies in Athletics of JAAF 3: 25-31, 2007.
- Yokozawa T., Fujii N., and Ae M.: Muscle activities of the lower limb during level and uphill running. Journal of Biomechanics, 40(15): 3467-3475, 2007.
- Suzuki S., Fujii N., and Ae M.: A biomechanical study on the split squat from the viewpoint of the split width between the front and back legs. J. Training Science for Exercise and Sport.19(4): 377-388, 2007.