- Takagi T., Fujii N., Koike S., and and Ae M.: The kinematic characteristics of swing motion to the different speed balls randomly thrown in baseball batting. Journal of the Society of Biomechanism, 34(1): 53-62, 2010.
- Hirayama D., Fujii N., Koike S., and Ae M.: The changes on mechanical work of the lower limb joint during baseball pitching ina simulated game. Jpn J Phys Fitness Sports Med. 59(2): 225-232, 2010.
- Fujii N., Koyama Y., and Ae M.: Biomechanical study of techniques for accelerating the hamer head with referece to the speed pattern of the hammer head. Jpn J Phys. Educ. Hlth. Sport Sci. 55(1): 17-32, 2010.
- Takagi T., Fujii N., Koike S., and and Ae M.: The kinetic characteristics of lower limbs and torso to the different speed ball in basball batting. Journal of the Society of Biomechanism, 34(5): 216-224, 2010.
- Hoga K., Ae M., Enomoto Y., Yokozawa T., and Fujii N.: An analysis for hirizontal velocity of the center of gravity of race walkers using an inverted pendulum model on official Men's 20 km race walking event. Bulletin of Studies in Athletics of JAAF 6: 1-10, 2010.
- Hoga K., Ae M., Yokozawa T., and Fujii N.: Mechanical energy flow between both legs and the motion of lower torso in skilled race walkers. J. Training Science for Exercise and Sport. 22(3): 217-229, 2010.
- Sakuma T. and Ae M.: Biomechanics effects of the trunk inclination on gait. J. of the Society of Biomechanism. 34(4), 325-332, 2010.