- Nakaya S. and Koike S.: Dynamic functional roles of support leg muscles considering muscle contraction mode in constant pace running motion. Journal of the Society of Biomechanism, 38(1): 61-73, 2014.
- Shibayama K., Fujii N., Kadono, H., and Ae M.: Three-dimensional kinematic study on hurdling motion in World and Japanese sprint hurdlers. Japan Journal of Studies in Athletics,12: 45-53, 2014.
- Sado N. and Fujii N.: Quantifying the height of a single-leg jump caused by the movement of trunk. Reseach Quaterly for Atheletics, 97: 27-40, 2014.
- Kinoshita M. and Fujii N.: Biomechanics of Taekwondo roudhouse kick. Biomechanism 22:143-154, 2014.
- Murata M. and Fujii N.: Biomechanical analysis for control of ball spin in a tennis serve, focusing on the lower limbs and trunk. Biomechanism 22:155-166, 2014.
- Suzuki Y., Ae M., Takenaka S., and Fujii N.: Comparison of support leg kinetics between side-step and cross-step cutting techniques. Sports Biomechanics, 13(2), 144-153, 2014.
- Nakaya S. and Koike S.: Dynamic charateristics of support leg muscles based on dynamics conversion ratios and muscle relative loads during constant running motion. Journal of the Society of Biomechanism, 38(3): 207-217, 2014.
- Miyazaki S. and Fujii N.: The body rotation strategy of backward somersault in artistic gymnastics. Journal of the Society of Biomechanism, 38(4): 269-276, 2014.
- Murata M. and Fujii N.: Control of the spin in a tennis serve focusing on the motion of the
upper limb and trunk. Japan J. Phys. Educ. Hlth. Sport Sci., 59(2): 413-430, 2014
- Ae K., Koike S., and Kawamura T.: Kinetic analysis of individual upper limbs during baseball tee-batting motion at different hitting-point heights. Japan J. Phys. Educ. Hlth. Sport Sci. 59(2): 431-452, 2014.
- Sado N. and Fujii N.: The role of trunk muscles in single-leg jump. Jpn J Biomechanics and Sports Exercise. 18(3): 132-145, 2014.
- Kato K., Kawamoto C., Ae M., and Morioka Y.: Validity of their observational evaluation in forward and backward rolls for elementary school children. Jpn J Human Growth and Development Research. 64:1-10, 2014