- Murata M. and Fujii N.: An estimation of spin characteristics of a tennis ball serves from racquet kinematics. Japanese Journal of Tennis Sciences. 25, 55-72, 2017.
- Ohshima Y. and Fujii N.: The function of the adductors and iliopsoas during the maximal running velocity phase of sprinting. Japan J. Phys. Educ. Hlth. Sport Sci. 62, 1-19, 2017.
- Ohashi Y., Kadono H., and Fujii N.: Effect of change in distance between hurdles and height of hurdles on running motion in 110m hurdles. Journal of Training Science for Exercise and Sport. 28 (4), 215-225, 2017.
- Koike S., Nakaya S., Mori H., Ishikawa T., and Willmott AP.: Modelling error distribution in the ground reaction force during an induced-acceleration analysis of running in rearfoot strikers. Journal of Sports Sciences. (in Press)
- Ae K., Koike S., Fujii N., Ae M., and Kawamura T.: Kinetic analysis of the lower limbs in baseball tee batting. Sports Biomechanics. 16 (3), 283-296, 2017.
- Ae K., Koike S., Fujii N., Ae M., Kawamura T., and Kanahori T.: Effect of upper limb kinematics during baseball motion under different hitting conditions: Comparison between baseball tee and pitched ball batting. Japan J. Phys. Educ. Hlth. Sport Sci. 62, 2017. (in press)